The 3D C++ Software Engineer should have exceptional skills with C++, polymorphims, containers, exceptions, 3D software, and etc. This role will be part of Align goal to deliver our clear aligners (Invisalign®) and 3D scanners (iTero®) to our customers. We would love for you to join a fun and cutting-edgetechnology company that has helped create over 5 Million Smiles (#5MILLIONSMILES#Work4Align).
Our Company creates one of the world’s most cutting-edge treatment planning and engineering software in the dental and orthodontic markets. We need a resourceful and result-driven 3D C++ Software Engineer to join the Biomechanical Software team, a team of C++ developers within the Product Innovation Group. Come join us!
- Develop C++ 11/14 software; create the next generation of clinical treatment planning and medical device design applications
- Write reusable code and contribute to our shared code based
- Help us improve our C++ code quality
- Collaborate with talented C++ developers on-site and around the globe, share your expertise, learn from others, and adopt a mindset of constant professional development
- Work within a Scrum methodology, take part in sprint planning, daily stand-up, retrospective and demonstration activities
- Develop with Visual Studio, use Git for version control and Atlassian tools issue tracking
- 5+ years of software development in C++ (Strong object oriented design skills)
- A degree in Computer Science or similar degree; or equivalent years of experience
- A passion for C++, in depth knowledge of the C++ language (C++ 11 and/or 14 preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work with a very large code base (~4 million lines) and be able to navigate and quickly understand the functionality in it
- 3D Software knowledge