Less than 5 years
Posted 13 days ago
Our client, a fast-growing, innovative technology firm in the medical field is looking for a 3D Artist to join their highly collaaborative team in Chicago, IL as a full-time employee. The office is easily accessible to the CTA Blue Line, and nearby Union and Ogilvie stations. The 3D Artist will be working with a small, task-oriented team of developers and artists to design and develop the most realistic scenes for groundbreaking user experiences. You will be creating high-quality visual content for products, and will play a vital role in development. Our client offers the opportunity to work for a visionary company with a fantastic mission!
* 3+ years of experience in creating quality 3D models.
* Online portfolio is mandatory via. Artstation or a Personal Website.
* Strong in artwork for game design; Virtual Reality ( VR ) experience is strongly preferred.
* High-level skills in item assets modelling.
* Skilled in both organic and hard-surface modelling.
* Basic knowledge of Physically-Based Rendering ( PBR ).
* Fluency in 3DS Max, Maya, or Blender, Photoshop and Substance Painter / Quixel Suite.
* Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible final quality.
* Creating immersive lighting and environmental effects.
* Design skills showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
* Attention to detail.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
* Self-motivated and willingness to learn both subject matter and techniques.
* Outstanding mindset for collaboration and communication.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Ability to travel occasionally for conventions and customer demos.
* Experience in front-end design / graphical user interface.
* Good knowledge of color theory and lighting.
* Zbrush proficiency.