Adobe’s Experience Cloud Team is looking for a hardworking, proactive Senior Named Account Manager (NAM) to sell into strategic accounts. The NAM is responsible for the end-to-end management of the Adobe Marketing Cloud new and client relationships within name strategic accounts. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, client relationship development, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team.
Role will work remotely from a home office so must live close to a major airport. Territory will be clients based in the East.
What you’ll do
• Expanding sales of Adobe’s Marketing Cloud in named strategic accounts.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships to top decision-makers at C-levels and functional levels.
• Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings as well as the existing and future needs of the customer. Merge the needs of the client with the Adobe offering.
• Owning and coordinating all Adobe activities within their vertical Accounts.
• Defining and implementing comprehensive account sales strategies
• Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
• Work with various BU's within Adobe to drive revenue opportunities with the client.
• Leveraginginternal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
• Ongoing tracking and communication of account and vertical market opportunities and issues to the team.
What you need to succeed
• Minimum 7+ years proven track record of account management/account executive experience
• Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise Solutions within, preferablyto Marketing Organizations.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills including experience of presenting and negotiating with senior and board level clients
• Abilityto remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
• Abilityto work successfully in a team environment, partnering with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Presales, Marketing, Professional Services, etc.
• BA or MBA degree, or equivalent
• Fluency in English is required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.