The Senior Manager, Social and Content Marketing oversees the K12 social and content marketing teams and implements strategies and tactics that increase awareness, audiences, and engagement for K12's content marketing sites and social communities through measureable outcomes. The position also ensures that these channels are in line with K12's overall marketing strategy. The Senior Manager will lead a small team and be expected to coach, mentor and inspire the team.
* Develops, manages and executes social media and content marketing strategies, campaigns, and performance tracking to ensure organizational goals are achieved.
* Collaborates with the VP of Marketing to define and communicate the company's social media and content strategies in order to effectively lead a team through the execution of campaigns to meet these goals.
* Manages social mediachannels for multiple lines of business, K12 corporate social sites, and individual school sites.
* Oversees the management and content development for K12's blog site, LearningLiftoff.com.
* Develops and implements tactical campaigns that drive higher brand awareness, engagement, and leads across K12 social channels and content marketing sites.
* Monitors social community inbound posts and ensures timely responses are provided by appropriate stakeholder groups.
* Provides monthly reports to executives showing improvements on KPIs in a measureable way.
* Maintains customer reviews and brand reputation across all owned digitalchannels, as well as develops and execute campaigns to increase and improve customer review ratings.
* Works with influencers to spread positive brand awareness for K12 and its individual schools.
* Works across organizations with key stakeholders to educate and evangelize social mediachannels ensuring best practices are being executed
* Bachelor's degree in related field of study AND 7-10 years of experience in managing social mediachannels and creating content for digitalchannels to grow audiences and engagement OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Excellent out of the box creative skills coupled with persuasive ability to gain consensus at all organizational levels. * Strong analytical skills, ability to deep dive into data, identify root cause, and propose an actionable solution. * Excellent communication: written and verbal.
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, as well as social and content management tool (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Wordpress, Sprinklr, etc.).