Acct Exe - Call Center Solutions - 27002860
5 - 7 years experience | Business to Business Sales
Acct Exe - Call Center Solutions - Midwest - 27002860
Our client is a cutting-edge Intelligent Voice Automation (IVA/IVR) services company on a rapid growth trajectory. Their disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability. They are seeking a smart, hard-working Sales Account Executive with proven success and experience relevant to the call center industry to join their highly experienced Sales team. This position will report to the SVP of Sales.
The ideal candidate will leverage a broad base of consultative B2B salesexperience in the call center industry to effectively handle the sales process. You should have good executive presence and experience with complex sales that includes discovery, solution development, ROI analysis, and creative problem-solving to position the company for success. As Sales Account Executive, you will need to thrive in a small, fast-paced environment, demonstrating a high degree of initiative, passion for technology, creative problem solving, and entrepreneurial drive.
Our client's solution is based on over 10years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current IVR technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution in an otherwise well-defined market space. They offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and marketing and technical support, to enable the right candidate to be successful and the flexibility to work from anywhere in the country.
- Generate, develop, and close sales opportunities from existing leads, as well as from new targeted leads.
- Consistently document sales activity in Salesforce.com.
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Provide presentations on our client’s solutions designed to solve specific customer business problems.
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
- Use social media and other tools to identify key decision makers and influencers in target prospects.
- Collaborate with the rest of the executive team to steer marketing and product development.
- At least 5years’ experience selling B2B services in a Call Center relevant industry. Challenger Sales Training a +.
- Strong telephone presence.
- Ability to cultivate new business and identify effective uses of the product within a prospect’s business model.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior quota driven roles with outstanding execution and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Ability to quickly learn the product and solution and begin building a pipeline.
- Excellent grasp of customer business issues such as, ROI, IT resource constraints, and customer satisfaction.
- Experience and enthusiasm to use new marketing and salestechnologies to engage prospects.
- A solutions oriented, flexible self-starter who desires to work in a young, rapidly growing, dynamic company – an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion, persistence, integrity and ambition to succeed in sales.
- Ability to cultivate and build trust with customers.
Work Location: Central US (including Denver) Preferred
Compensation: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00
On Target Earnings: $200,000-$250,000 (No Cap) + Great Benefits + Full Expenses
Relocation: No- Home Office
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.