About The Position
We are looking for an enthusiastic and technologically-oriented Tier 2 Support engineer to find, manage and communicate solutions to our global clients’ user requests and data management. You will have the opportunity to initially be our sole Tier 2 presence in the U.S. (working alongside with the team based in Tel Aviv) and have a key role in a growing market of a fast-growing start-up. You will be supporting a highly technical environment and will be the voice of our clients, when needed, to be represented with our R&D and product teams. To do well in this role, you must be super techy, resourceful, organized and above all: fun to work with.
· Provide solutions to Datorama users’ needs, challenges and issues by investigating the issue or use-case and identifying the required solution.
· Train users (both internal or clients) for better and more independent use of the system.
· Coordinate with QA, R&D, and Product teams regarding client problems or feature requests.
· Assist Datorama’s Account managers with complicated client set-ups and use cases.
· At least 1-2 years of experience with technical support in a relevant capacity – big advantage
· Great excel skills (functions, pivottables) – Must
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - Must
· Experience working with BI platforms – big advantage
· Experience with web advertising tools – big advantage
· Fast learner, eager to learn.
· Great attention to details and great problem solving skills
· Team Player