The purpose of this sales role is to uncover leads, generate interest, identify opportunities and close business for the 2bprescise solution within our target prospect territory.
2bPrecise offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
- Lead generation/qualification - must have experience identifying new leads in an undeveloped territory. Will be responsible for identifying targets and gaining access/meetings.
Pipeline management - must generate robust lead/opportunity pipeline and have expertise qualifying, and managing to close.
- Close new business - candidate will be responsible for closing new business in an emerging market start-up with aggessive growth goals, maintaing a strong pipeline of opportunities at each stage of close in order to attain consistent and healthy close ratio throughout the year.
Territory and Account Management - must quickly identify and target precision medicine buyers in sales region and develop plan for penetrating.
- C-Level engagement - must have experience interacting with C suite, discussing value prop of 2bPrecise, with ability to align with their strategic initiatives.
- Team collaboration - must understand correct internal points to collaborate with Marketing, Operations, Product Team, Services, Legal, Leadership, and Partners for appropriate deployment of 2bPrecise resources throughout the sales cycle and for process compliance. Expectation is that candidate can take a sale from start to close, conduct first meeting and demo on their own, and bring in necessary resources as needed or as policy requires.
- Independent Learner - must be an independent learner. Training and support on 2bPrecise will be provided, however market is evolving quickly and candidate will be expected to read industry material to understand current state of market, readiness, challenges, competition - in order to interact meaningfully with prospects.
- Voice of the Customer - must provide prospect/client feedback to drive ongoing product innovation; messaging improvement, field-level competitive intelligence gathering; trends impacting health systems back to the 2bPrecise team.
- Passionate Self-Starter - candidate will work in a remote setting and must feel comfortable in a very fast-paced start up environment. Must be enthusiastic, highly-motivated, and have ability to thrive in environment where team is distributed. Expectation is that you can ramp up quickly and can work independently.
- Market Knowledge - must have knowledge and understanding of evolving market dynamics in healthcare, especially related to genomics and precision medicine and ability to quickly ramp up on dynamics of the precision medicine market related to providers and payers.
- Health system enterprise and Large physician group sales - candidate will be resposible for working with many sizes of provider organizations. Must have experience selling to large provider groups as well as health systems, understanding of their environment, priorities, challenges. Candidate will be expected to close enterprise sales that involve buy-in from multi-disciplinary stakeholders within health systems. Candidate will be expected to identify these stakeholders in each propsect and create plan to access/demonstrate value to each.
- Account Management – candiate will be responsible for seeing deals through to effective handoff to the operations team after win, and assiting with maintaining happy customers and finding opportunities to broadening the 2bPrecise presence within the customer.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science, or equivalent training in genomics or sales/sales management
Experience - You'll be successful in this job if you have:
- 5+ years of sales experience in selling genomics/precision medicine or health IT solutions into academic medical, medium to large integrated delivery systems, large ambulatory groups, and/or oncology groups.
- Excellent relationship management skills and existing relationships with C suite and genomics/precision medicine decision makers (research, clinical, IT, lab and pharmacy)
- Experience communicating complex clinical and genomics concepts
- Experience with prospecting, lead generation, opportunity qualification, and a disciplined approach to working the sales process to deal close
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas
- Have a passion for innovation, startup experience and success selling emerging technology into new markets
- Experience working complex deals with multi-disciplinary stakeholders
- Comfort working independently with remote leadership in fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- An established reputation as a trusted advisor who understands customer needs
- Experience negotiating sales contracts with sophisticated buyers
- Self-starter with desire to work in a fast-paced environment; willingness to keep current with market shifts through customer interactions and independent learning activities
- Strong writing and communication skills, presentation skills and group facilitation skills
- Ability to tailor messages and communications to the intended audience and respond nimbly during prospect meetings across numerous topics
- A team player approach and will work ardently towards exceeding his/her own quota and deliver outstanding results, but never do so at the expense of a colleague or 2bPrecise
- 75% overnight, out-of-town travel required
- Due to high travel requirement, candidates must live near/have access to a major airport. Work is performed in a remote office environment.
Requisition ID 2019-20172