Title of Position: 24x7 Maintenance Support Junior Engineer
Description of Position:
- Perform full lifecycle support to the customer on complex data systems and networks.
- Provide solutions to the customer applying expertise with systems engineering and networks/components to support.
- Provide technical guidance to the customer in relation to SIGINT systems.
- Rotating 12 hour shifts (days, evenings, and nights) on regular days, weekends, and holidays.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered for this position
Education and Experience Required:
- Candidate must be able to support rotating 12 hour shifts (days, evenings, and nights) on regular days, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must possess a BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or an equivalent technical degree (CS, CE, EE, Math, or Physics degree) plus one (1) or more years of experience.
- Candidate must possess the following skills:
• LINUX or UNIX administration/maintenance experience useful
• Some knowledge of SIGINT systems useful
• Some knowledge of SIGINT dataflows useful
• Ability to perform in a team environment
- Candidates possessing system administration and/or network engineering backgrounds will be considered if they have the above skillset.
- ITAR capable
- Preferred qualities:
•Knowledge of SIGINT systems and SIGINT dataflows.
•Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
•Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.