Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Position:
2024 University Graduate - Design Program Manager 1Req ID:
San Francisco, CAOur Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands- everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.The Opportunity
Are you passionate about the future of digital imaging? We're seeking a Design Program Manager to help build tools and technology in partnership with our digital imaging Photoshop team.
You will join a group of program managers that focus broadly across Adobe's Creative Cloud to drive the creation of flagship applications, collaborating with design leadership and partners across the entire development process. We create and run processes that help hundreds of designers work together to make the best possible products and services for creatives!
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.What You'll Do
Primary responsibilities include guiding process at a team level, and leading high-impact projects with a cross-disciplinary group from the design team and business partners. You will be responsible for operationalizing design processes, including owning management tools, building alignment, and prioritizing work to ensure timelines and business objectives are met. In partnership with design leadership, you'll shepherd the workload and process, all while being a champion for team culture and developing and maintaining positive relationships with the product team. This requires experience communicating across teams and stakeholders, creating clear plans out of ambiguity, actively spotting trouble on the horizon, and communicating updates to our partners.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Have meaningful ownership. You'll make important decisions about the way our product looks, feels, and behaves.
- Critique and be critiqued. We value a positive personality who can give and take healthy feedback, encourage and develop the team's ideas, and generally leave ego out of it.
- Help drive the design process. From early vision concepts, to wireframes, to visual design and on to pixel-perfect delivery, our team does it all.
- Understand and advocate for our users. Work with researchers and product managers from customer discovery to detailed usability testing, always putting our users first.
- Grow. You'll sharpen your skills, take ownership of important aspects of the design, and help evolve our team as we continue to learn and tune our process.
- Collaborate. You'll be part of a communicative, healthy, product development family that includes products managers, engineers, researchers and other designers.
- Ship. We ship. You'll have multiple opportunities to bring the hypothetical to the actual and enjoy seeing your work in the hands of millions.
- Bachelor's degree in interaction design, new media design, HCI, or a related design field; or equivalent experience required
- Real passion for user experience and design with an understanding of design process
- Previous project, internship, or work experience in UX/UI design or related fields
- Experience working in teams with many moving parts
- Experience working with or conducting your own research, presenting results, and acting on those results
- Awareness of how visual design languages and UI frameworks affect the design process
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Desire to be part of a fun, tight-knit team
- Love for all things design
- Experience in imaging-related industries is a plus
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this positionis $62,800 -- $123,700 annually. Paywithin this range varies by work locationand may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills,and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email [redacted] or call ([redacted].
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other's employees.