MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking Research Analysts (Expert) to provide support to NCSC security missions, with emphasis on personnel security, assist in policy research to support national policies and decision-making, and directly coordinate with colleagues and senior-level government personnel on the status of various tasks/initiatives. The team will provide executive secretariat support to the Director, CSC to enable the conduct of the DNI Security Board governance of the Intelligence Community security programs.
The duties will include:
- Assist with the research, analysis, review, revision, and coordination of ICDs (personnel security, information security, physical/ technical security and industrial security).
- Report daily issues and strategic topics impacted by ODNI security policies and specific areas of security interest.
- Attend working groups to record issues and recommend solutions relative to research topics and implementation issues.
- Assist with the development of ICDs and the appropriateness of "equivalent" security measures, and assist with establishing an IC-wide security outreach program for both government and industry.
- All positions require a current TS/ SCI clearance. Positions are located in Bethesda Maryland.
- Applicable Degrees:Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Government, Logistics, Politics, Political Science, or Personnel Security
- Minimum seven years of experience supporting Intelligence Community elements.These seven years of experience may be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Minimum three years of experience supporting IC Security elements, supporting personnel security policy and program development.These three years of experience may be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, conduct independent research, filter and synthesize vast amounts of information and data, summarize findings succinctly, and present logical arguments.
- Demonstrated ability to extract data contained in large databases and analyzes that data to derive meaningful information.
- Familiarity with the IC and its components, as well as its missions, disciplines, capabilities, and interrelationships.
- Demonstrated familiarity with appropriate Security Regulations and Policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to work with effectively with senior leaders from inside and outside the USG, and to coordinate, network, and communicate across the IC.
- Require a current TS/SCI clearance.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Broad experience with the legislation, history, policy issues, and practical challenges facing security clearance reform initiatives in the national security environment.
- Extensive experience in collaboration and consensus building across government organizations and industry.
For more than 39 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation's most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services, cyber security, and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work with a team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.
MacB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. MacB recruits, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, creed, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, source of income, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, military status, or any other consideration made unlawful under applicable federal, state or local law.