- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience in an acute setting recommended
- Experience in Emergency Room, Communicable Disease, with Medical and Surgical experiencepreferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse within the State
- Current CPR Certification
- Participates in planning, priority setting and the development of policies and procedures for health care activities that comply with facility and contractual requirements and ACA, NCCHC and State standards.
- Coordinates and monitors orientation, in-service training, and continuing education with the H.S.A.
- Coordinates the development, provision, and evaluation of patient care according to the standards of nursing practice in the state in which the facility is located.
- Conducts recruitment/retention efforts for nursing service.
- Prepares/submits reports as requested for Health Services Administrator (H.S.A.) in a timely manner.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Otherresponsibilities may be performed as assigned.