What you’ll be doing
- Leads on all strategy in the region to include digital transformation
- Performs various consulting type engagements around strategy, direction and business development
- Develops Business plans
- Conducts research and analysis on industries, markets and products
- Performs qualitative, quantitative and financial analysis
- Prepares and delivers written and oral presentations
- Develops strategic vision for customers defining digital investments and the value delivered from digital organization supporting their long-term goals.
- Provides critical thought leadership and expertise to drive improved business results related to digital investments.
- Provides senior and executive leadership with monthly, quarterly and annual reviews of the organization’s goals and value delivered in its various programs and activities
- Leads the identification of risks and then the design, development, and implementation of mitigation plans.
- Guides the team in building thought leadership content and market research regarding trends in the market with a focus on the digital space
We’ll also need to see this on your resume:
- Five plus years of experience specifically in the high tech industry, of which two plus years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm, corporate strategy or comparable function
- Demonstrable experience in the enterprise space specifically around Digital Transformation, Mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), Converged Infrastructure & Cloud-Based Services, and Data Analytics
- Expertise in applying digital techniques to process re-engineering and strategy definition i.e. using digital labor, bi-model operation models, etc.
- Solid experience in process re-engineering and redesign of business
- Strong business consulting background and/or business school management background and/or corporate development background
- Strong experience in business strategy definition and implementation
- Consultative sales methodology experience (insight led selling and how to transform traditional sales organizations)
- MBA degree preferred
- Exceptional strategic thinking skills
- Exceptional and demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – extensive experience with presenting data-supported business cases to top executives
- Strong influencing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Strong financial acumen
- Exceptional project management skills, including ability to think-end-to-end and to manage multiple priorities simultaneously