ProMedica is a locally owned, nonprofit healthcare organization serving northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Driven by our Mission to improve your health and well-being, we offer a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical specialties in areas such as emergency medicine and trauma, heart and vascular, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, and women’s and children’s services. Today, ProMedica – a committed team of dedicated experts, passionate volunteers and inspired advocates – is recognized nationally for the consistent, high-level care that we provide our communities.
Oversees the development and completion of data analytics, programming, reporting, validation and testing in support of system-wide population health, accountable care and data integration strategic objectives. Mentors and trains analysts in primary duties and knowledge sharing
- System wide data management, analysis, validation, testing and reconciliation. Monitor and maintain databases for changes, updates and improvements. Support data governance for the system.
- Develop and update standards and methodologies for use in measure and report development. Incorporating reform and government requirements.
- Oversee the reconciliation and validation of database and source data.
- Research, develop and report quality, cost, utilization and performance in support of system-wide accountable care and population health objectives.Identify data sources and techniques for data acquisition; collects data for analytics and all other job duties, where applicable.
- Provide decision support, financial analyses and recommendations to management for data-driven decision making. Oversee analyst completion of the same.
- Oversee the development of databasereports to analyze and monitor operating performance of accountable care projects and utilization management activities and develop tools for securely distributing to managers and leaders.Oversee the development of databasereports to analyze and monitor operating performance of accountable care projects and utilization management activities and develop tools for securely distributing to managers and leaders.
- Provide physician practice pattern cost and quality analyses in support of clinical integration strategic objectives. Oversee analyst completion of the same.
- Ensure transparency and auditability of models, reports and analyses.
- Mentor, train and provide knowledge transfer with analysts to support their growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, Economics, IT, Finance or a related field required; MBA is preferred.
- Generally must have 3 or more years of progressively complex experience in finance, IT or analytics.
- Must have experience working independently on complex tasks.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in decision support or analytics.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory requirements, quality benchmarks, budgets and/or finance strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL, Crystal and Webi and experience with ambulatory, health plan, and hospital clinical and financial data preferred.
- Demonstrated project management experience in health care setting preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills - verbal and written.
- Core competencies include: analytical thinking, information seeking, concern for quality, teamwork.Understanding of medical terminology.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring capabilities.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Employee Exemption Type Exempt Job Type Full-time Budgeted Hours / Pay Period 80 Shift Type Days