Area Sales Director Responsibilities:
As Area Sales Director, you will serve as mentor and sales coach to office directors and marketing teams, consisting of Account Managers and Clinical Transitional Care Managers. Responsibilities include market analysis, developing marketing strategy, goals and plans, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity. The Regional Sales Director will also develop sales training programs and materials, and orient new sales and marketing staff. The Regional Sales Director will accompany office sales staff on sales calls, support business development activities, and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
Qualifications for Regional Sales Director:
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years sales experience.
- 3+ years experience managing sales and account management professionals.
- Demonstrated success in establishing relationships, managing a book of business and increasing referrals and revenue.
- Health care sales experience strongly preferred.
- Experience developing sales training and mentoring tools.
- Prior experience conducting comprehensive market analysis and strategic planning.
- Ability to travel up to 75%-80%.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Area Sales Director