Oversees promotions & events. Reports to Senior Vice President of Programming - Tucson & Senior Director of Entertainment Marketing – AZ Region. On-Air ability a plus. Please submit audio demo in addition to resume if this applies.
- Directs the activities of employees engaged in the planning and execution of all marketing, promotions, and salespromotions.
- Managing the promotion and direction of advertising and marketing activities and campaigns as well as improvement of the company's product image, market data, and information.
- Studying market conditions to determine the demand for company's services or products, and indicating the need for new products or services.
- Identifying potential listening audience and customers.
- Developing and evaluating marketing strategies, striving to achieve maximum profits or market share and achieving and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Researching program and campaign effectiveness.
- Tracking and reporting results to management.
- Providing marketing advice to markets and stations.
- Writing & distribution of press releases.
- Formulating marketing policies to promote products and services, working with sales, programming and promotion managers.
- Working with Senior Director of Entertainment Marketing AZ Region on regional initiatives.
- Manages all station events and promotions.
- Executes station promotional events and materials.
- Participates with station management in determining appropriate promotions for targeted demographics.
- Oversees development and execution of strategic and tactical plans in support of the programming and revenue objectives of the stations cluster.
- Oversees promotional budget.
- Participates in client meetings & develops marketing relationships with key partners.
- Maintains station event calendar, writes copy for promotional spots, schedules live remotes from promotional events, prepares summaries of events, serves as primary coordinator for third party tie-ins.
- Supervises promotions coordinator, assistants and event staff.
- Ensures the provision of prizes, promotional materials, and event collateral. Ensures legal compliance of all contests, promotions and events.
- Ensures that contest rules comply with FCC regulations.
- 2 years experience in marketing, promotions or related field preferred
- Bachelor's degreepreferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities