Position: MEAN stack Developer
Location: Des Moines, IA
Interview Mode: Phone then Skype
The candidate will need to be well versed with Angular JS. If they have experience with the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, NodeJS). It would be a plus, but as far as THIS position, the developer will primarily be using AngularJS. The other3 components are done by different developers.
Design, develop, test, implement, maintain and document software and systems in support of Wellmarks business and Technology applications. Ensure completed activities meet project specifications, requirements and Wellmark standards. Begin to establish and build working relationships with Technology and business units. Participate in determining Technology alternatives and solutions, and assist with system integration.
Projects: XE2 project is the Facets Optimization effort – our new web application streamlines very slow transactions in Facets, greatly improving business productivity.
Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience.
1 to 3 years of experience, including:
- Angular experience a must
- 1-3years experience in application development and/or technical business analysis.
- Knowledge of high level project methodologies.
- Experience in programming techniques – structured and/or object-oriented.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems – Windows, UNIX, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of business dynamics.
- Ability to see a task through to completion independently or as a team member.
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce results.