Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. Withmore than 40 years of experience working in thedefense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Represent the IC EEOD in a professional manner atevery level of the organization and across organizational entities. Communicate effectively in both written and oral communication. Present data and analysis in a clear and concise manner. Prioritize and plan research and other projects; establish project goals. With minimalsupervision, provide accurate, timely, complex and sophisticated data analysis in support of IC EEOD initiatives and priorities. Determine and employ the most appropriate research design for data collection and analysis. Acquire, process, and refine large or complex data sets from various sources; utilizing computer programming where necessary. Analyze, evaluate, and assess quantitative data (using statistical software, computer models, software languages, mathematical models) to contribute to or develop software tools, analytic models, or reports. Multi-task while remaining calm and professional. Represent IC EEOD in meetings, with customers and with senior management when necessary. With Government direction, prepare mid-year and end of year reports. Extract data from various sources (Lotus Notes databases, Excel spreadsheets, Lawson via Cognos) as required. Compile, normalize, and analyze data to support specific projectrequirements. Provide interpretation of data in context of the project requirement. Other HR Data Analyst support functions, as tasked.
Requires 10 years with BS/BA
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Presentation and Communication:
- Excellent organizational, work-flow and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to represent the organization in a positive, proactive manner
- Strong V-lookup skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities, which adhering to strict deadlines
- Strong oral presentation skills including ability toclearly convey complex information and ideas toemployees at all staff levels
- Ability to learn, interpret and research policy and procedures appropriate for the work environment whether it be agency specific, IC or industry
- Ability to analyze organizational challenges and propose innovative solutions for process improvement, communication improvement or systems enhancements