We’re hiring an Analytics Consultant:
- Work in an impressive data warehouse to drive performance measurement and improvement
- You’ll enjoy a supportive team environment with opportunity for growth, development and advancement
- Bring your:
- Ability to analyze huge quantities of data and glean understanding and insight
- Passion to dig into data and effectively articulate its end use
- Ability to think critically, learn continuously and share ideas
Photo by: C&N Photography
Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Data Science or related field. (Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement.)
Preferred – Master’s degree in Healthcare, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Data Science or related field strongly preferred.
Preferred – Three years of relevant data analysis or analytics experience, preferable in healthcare (provider or payor). Knowledge of relational databases, SAS, SAS EG, QlikView and SQL.
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred – Epic certifications in any subject area
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- · Demonstrates professional maturity surrounding data access
- · Ability to initiate and follow through on complex projects of both short and long term duration.
- · Proficient analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
Sedentary: Ability to lift up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one, which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM. Hours may vary based on the operational