Sr. Curriculum Developer, Global Customer Success Center
Less than 5 years experience • Diversified Industrial
As a Sr. Curriculum Developer on our Global Success Centers team, you will design and develop training courses for our organization. You will collaborate with the training team and agents to develop and review elearning, as well as develop related quizzes. As a member of the team, you will proactively develop your own understanding of and skills with the knowledge and processes required to be a success specialist or success agent, and translate that into powerful learning solutions that combine solid design, rapid development, and creative delivery. You will measure the performance afterwards for impact of content and close the loop on any feedback received to improve on it. You will also partner with Service and Practice leads, Community Leads and other enablement partners to plan for releases, develop learning paths, and monitor compliance for readiness to go live per capacity forecasted.
What we are looking for:
You are a strong course developer and writer who has written for a technical as well as non-technical audience in the past. You have experience curating content to create scalable learning solutions . You quickly learn new products and technologies with minimal direction. You have proven expertise in identifying the right style and level of content for diverse audiences and have a track record of developing compelling and comprehensive activities. You have proven experience working with and leading conversations with multiple stakeholders in tight timelines, recommending solutions to scale and delivering to business needs. A good multi-tasker that can not only develop content but also manage a learning program executing to a vision and strategy outlined. A strong project manager able to manage tasks and projects rolling simultaneously with no slippage in time and quality. CRM and Cloud solution experience is a plus.
- Partner with Strategy, Product, Service Leads, Capacity Planners to be ready for each release through the various cycles from identification, content production to deployment, assignment to identified resources and measurement of consumption
- Onboard new hires to their role through the usage of the right learning paths and ensure timely readiness
- Produce quality eLearning course material including: design documents, slides, demonstrations, simulations, knowledge checks, and assessment questions using our standard development process and templates.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and the management team to build appropriate materials.
- Participate in team development projects, utilizing peer review and project management skills to drive completion of a valuable educational asset.
- Assess the need for training and measure the impact of training post release of the assets.
- Incorporate feedback and improve content as the business and audience needs change over time.
- Track the right resource assignment based on capacity and skills needed and report on any risks or issues identified prior to go live
- Provide updates on progress and status for trainings and consumption
- 3+ years of curriculum development experience with at least 1 year of hands-on experience focused on building eLearning content for a semi-technical audience.
- 6+ months of experience working in or with a customer success organization.
- Experience with structured writing techniques and modular content development processes.
- Proven ability to meet project timelines with quality results.
- Experience with reporting to stakeholders and project owners on progress and consumption metrics
- Record of effective collaboration in working with stakeholders to gather information on process and product knowledge.
- Ability to perform all phases of curriculum development (research, planning, writing, organizing, managing, review cycles).
- Use of standard publishing tools (Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat).
- Rapid Development eLearning tools (Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) industry, with particular expertise in Service organizations.
- Agile (SCRUM) development methodology.
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies, browser technologies and On Demand business models.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.