Senior-level operational leader who drives and leads the successful execution of operational components of a large-scale global oncology clinical drug program using strong project management, communication and organizational skills. Contributes to the development of clinical operational strategy and shapes the clinical development plan. Monitors operational progress and addresses and manages risks and issues. Serves as a key GCO operational contact for the program and represents GCO on the development team. Coordinates the development of program level documents and plans and effectively leads a global team of operational staff assigned to the program.
· Candidate must have a minimum of a BA or BS Degree with an advanced degree preferred.
· At least 10 years of direct experience with independently leading and managing global clinical trial program(s) and 3-5 years in a senior leadership position directing the operations of a large-scale global team and developing and mentoring junior colleagues
· Strong leadership competencies and influencing skills with senior leaders and cross functional leaders.
· Effective oral and written communication skills to influence, inform and guide a large scale global operational team.
· Broad clinical operational experience and strong project management skills.
· Proven teambuilding skills and ability to foster partnerships across projects and multidisciplinary teams.