ABB is seeking for a Production Planning Coordinator,
Basic function :
• Production Planning encompasses the planning of the processes required to produce products and ensuring the availability of support services and materials.
• Under general guidance, perform duties that involve or relate to planning, manufacturing and inventory control (including cycle counting). Make recommendations to improve effectiveness.
• Provide support and reporting as it relates to tactical forecasting (monthly revenue targets) including coordination of Spare Part Production.
• The Planning Coordinator is responsible for providing necessary support and backup to for Sales and Operations Planning, SAP User Support as it relates to transaction-related errors.
• The coordinator also supports Master Data Governance as it relates to Operations Master Data within SAP, including validation and creation of Control Cycles, REM Cells, and general validation of materials provided for data entry.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Obtain information from Operations Management regarding order and revenue requirements and prepare production schedule to meet those requirements. Also, participate in weekly meetings regarding the execution of tactical monthly forecasts.
• Mitigate issues arising from exception conditions as they relate to planned production.
• Coordinate between Operations Management, Manufacturing, and Procurement issues and requirements to meet production schedules.
• Prepare, analyze and distribute reports regarding execution of production schedules.
• Prepare and organize associated paperwork for manufacturing execution for distribution to manufacturing.
• Utilize computer programs (SAP, Excel) to compile, analyze and report information regarding production schedules.
• Coordinate inventory control activities including cycle counting, scrap/rework instructions, and placement of materials.
• Analyze production orders for accuracy in material and resource consumption; provide reports to Operations Management.
• Data entry of Master Data, in SAP, as required to support PCR activities.
• Analyze and provide instructions on how to mitigate transaction-related errors in SAP.
-High School Diploma or GED and 9 years of engineering, or manufacturing, or planning experience;
-Associates Degree and 7 years of engineering, or manufacturing, or planning experience;
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of engineering, or manufacturing, or planning experience.
Preferred Qualifications :
-Bachelor's Degree in Engineering a 5 years experience with SAP Production Planning.
• Experience using Production Planning Module in SAP is required.
• Experience with SAP is required.
• The ability to work effectively with 3rd party and internal service providers who manage the production on COMPANY’s behalf.
• Excellent documentation skills with experience of creating support documentation for users and the Operations Team.
• The ability to influence decisions across all senior levels of manageme