More information about this job:
AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Responsible for all aspects of marketing and communications to drive the success of Advantage Acre and AgReliant’s Digital Ag Strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with the Strategic Marketing Manager and Manager of Precision Agriculture Technology to meet AgReliant’s digital agriculture goals.
2. Conduct analysis of customer research, sales data and forecasts, market conditions, and competitors to develop annual marketing campaigns, budgets and key projects.
3. Implement marketing and advertising campaigns; prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; organize promotional presentations; update tactics calendar.
4. Develop & implement annual training plans as well as create required training materials.
5. Work with brand Marketing Managers to ensure alignment of AgReliant’s marketing plans with that of the brands. Ensure that the necessary materials and training are in place for each brand’s execution of the joint digital ag strategy.
6. Review and approve digital ag promotional materials created by the brands and agencies to ensure adherence to branding and legal guidelines.
7. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products and the pricing requirements for each product.
8. Manage marketing and key performance metric reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
9. Collaborate with the Advantage Acre support desk and Digital Ag Field Specialists in the development and disbursement of customer messaging and assistance strategies.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised, as needed, by the VP of Marketing and Business Development either verbally and/or in writing.
1. B.S. or M.S. degree in agricultural / marketing related field
2. 3 – 5 years of experience working with individuals/teams by training or demonstrations
3. Management/leadership experience
4. Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to only Microsoft Office products
5. Knowledge of seed industry preferred
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; formal presentation skills; organization and planning; strategic thinking; problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership; persuasiveness; adaptability; creativity; judgment; decision-making
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travelrequired.