This position is responsible for the design and implementation of a Web based user interface that is used by multiple users in the cloud to remotely control Irrigation Controllers.
- Develop responsive UIs for Desktop, Tablet, and Phone.
- Ensuring high performance UI on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinating with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Writing code to communicate with external Web Services (Web API).
- Writing and debugging code that will work across different browsers.
- Work with the Quality Assurance group to identify and fix defects.
- BSCS, BSEE, or equivalent from an accredited university
- Excellent communication and team skills
- 8+ years of Web development
- Proficient with Angular 2, and HTML 5
- Proficient with popular build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, npm
- Familiar with Jasmine testing framework
- Demonstrated on-time delivery of commercial software systems
- Experience leading teams of software engineers
- Experience with SASS/LESS
- Experience with SignalR
- Experience with Git or Perforce
- Jasmine or other Unit Testing experience
- Cloud Development experience
- Some knowledge of C# is helpful, but not required
Job ID 3428