Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Perform analysis of interacting systems to ensure changes made to one system will not impact other systems. Design new APIs such that opportunities exist for reuse. Work closely with theBusiness Analyst to ensure proper documentation of requirements.
- Lead estimation efforts, Monitor progress compared to estimates and provide notice to project leaders when deviation is observed. Oversee the technical design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation activities.
- Assist in the oversight of the technical design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation activities.
- Prepare and review technical specifications, run books, and other system and programming documentation in accordance with internal standards.
- Provide training to users and knowledge transfer to Support and Operations personnel related to supported systems.
- Work with Quality Analysts to ensure changes are thoroughly tested before release. Write unit tests for new code. Diagnose problematic applications and assist system testing.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in software development techniques and technologies.
- A four-year college degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent education or an additional year professional experience.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills are necessary. Eight years Web Development Experience.
- Six year professional experience developing web applications using n-tier patterns and developing web applications using object oriented patterns.
- Three years professional experience using an ORM for database connections and either Microsoft, Oracle, or ANSI SQL. Three years professional experience writing fully automated unit tests.
- Prefer one year professional experience on an agile team with a sprint length of less than one month.