Overview of Position
We are an 85+ person team funded by top-tier firms based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hardworking people working to solve big problems. Americans spend almost $400 billion per year on prescription drugs and people are often unable to afford medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better.
The Research Analyst will work closely with the GoodRx data and editorial teams and contribute to making GoodRx a nation leading source of prescription drug pricing information and intelligence. This individual will partner withinternal teams to query GoodRx data and develop hypotheses and analyses on drug trends as well as structure our dataset for ongoing analysis.
- Organizing data analysis on GoodRx data for Research reports and analysis
- Creating and understanding advanced SQL queries and general database knowledge
- Working with multiple teams within the organization to analyze complex business data
- Helping design internal procedures for data consistency and cleanliness to allow for efficient analysis
- Developing requirements for data related projects and working with the team to see them from start to finish
- Communicating analyses clearly to members of the entire organization
- Collaborate with Research editorial team to suss out trends
- Collaborate on new drug content database products
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in Statistics or related field
- Proficiency in writing and understanding complex SQL
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Looker preferred
- Ability to use inductive reasoning with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate data analysis results to management, staff, and clients
- Knowledge of health economics or public health
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 7 million people use GoodRx’s website and popular mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.
Job Type: Full-time