Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter. Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
The Tablet and Smart Devices Team is looking for a Product Manager to drive the Tablet and Smart Device hardware product roadmap and portfolio for North America. The ideal candidate will understand the competitive environment in North America for the designated product categories and be able to drive hardware strategy working in conjunction with hardware and software PMs, engineering, design team, sales, operations, marketing and executive stakeholders. The ideal candidate should be able to manage tactical tasks, concurrently with strategic product planning.
• Own the product roadmap and strategy for the Tablet and Smart Device portfolio for NA across all Routes to Market.
• Be the product line ‘champion’ and drive buy-in for business and product vision both internally and externally and evangelize that vision within the organization.
• Develop detailed business requirements that are presented to all stakeholders, including feature prioritizations and trade-offs.
• Identify and drive incremental opportunities to increase sales of T&SD devices.
• Work with and manage key account relationships including high profile accounts such as Walmart, Best Buy, and Costco.
• Develop and grow different routes to market such as national retail, online, commercial, healthcare, education, SMB, and Telco.
• Be the voice of the customer to internal teams ensuring that customer’s needs are identified and execution is flawless.
• Work cross-functionally to create and implement a plan to make T&SD products top of mind with sales, 3rd party field team, marketing, and other internal parties at Lenovo.
• Deliver on NA revenue and P&L targets as well as product growth goals.
• Manage and complete new product set ups with retailers and partners including navigating specific set up tools, formats, and understanding legal requirements for WERCs and UL.
• Work with 4P, Supply/Demand, and the overall team to plan the product lifecycle to maximize sales and reduce liability.
**We are open to candidates who are local to either the Chicago, IL, or Raleigh, NC areas. This position can be based in either Chicago or Raleigh.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of work experience in technology industry
• Must be fluent in English
• Must be comfortable with evening or early morning calls with the global team.
• Past experience working in consumer electronics or consumer technology
• Past experience as a product manager
• Strong communication skills and multi-cultural mindset.
• Can adapt quickly in fast-paced and rapidly growing business.
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit and mindset.