As a Test Environment manager your job responsibilities are:
To support enterprise test systems liaison in coordinating all HQA test environments managed by ITD. This person will work within the it development group and work closely with its (R&DM, SOE, CM tools, capacity and QAT and PMO on test environment management – need to understand cost and availability of resources onshore,including if equipment is currently available to support these positions onshore.
- Min. 5 years of experience in understanding, using and managing test systems in a development environment
- Skilled at problem identification and resolution using industry standard troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and proficiency with analyzing and resolving software pre-requisites
- Ability to quickly understand underlying architectural platforms and operation system and software pre-requisites of applications
- Hands on experience in various development technologies including SQL, .net, AIX and similar technologies
- Excellent coordination and facilitation skills, experience coordinating with multiple group with strong understanding of SDLC