- ·Support the derivation, definition, and capture of project, application and/or system requirements during the business or requirements analysis phases which include: identifying possible technical solutions and best value alternatives; identifying and documenting the requirements traceability throughout the project/product lifecycle; and the development of functional and/or technical specifications as required by the Government.
- ·Identify and translate business requirements into functional and system requirements, information requirements, reporting requirements, interface requirements, data formats, operational characteristics, information flows, and security and accreditation considerations.
- ·Develop use cases to capture the various ways that the system will be used and develop a requirements traceability matrix (RTM) specification document, including use cases where applicable and review/assist with development of technical requirements.
- ·Document the relationships between requirements and other development lifecycle artifacts to ensure thorough coverage and functionality of all Government requirements via a published traceability matrix.
- ·Produce a technical design to specify the technical architecture, technical functionality, DODAFs and other technical documentation required by the DoD; user interfaces and interfaces as required by the project/product.
- ·Conduct system analysis support to ensure requirements compliance, identify problems of the existing application, correctly attribute them to automated processes and/or submission data and develop solutions.
- ·Document the software release scope correlating the business requirements to the functional and technical requirements.
- ·Create user interfaces that minimize training requirements, prevent help desk calls, protect the quality of the data and display error messages that guide the user to take the appropriate corrective action.
- ·Implement software assurance into the SDLC to encompass the development and implementation of methods and processes for ensuring that software functions as intended while mitigating the risks of vulnerabilities, malicious code or defects.
- ·Provide end to end software test plan to ensure test coverage of functional and technical requirements.
- ·Provide application verification test plan, when migrating from legacy application to new technology solution.
- Strong background with OLTP databases and OLAP (Data Warehouse and Data Marts) databases
- Ability to develop and test Oracle PL/SQL procedures and triggers; perform SQL tuning and re-write code as necessary; Develop and maintain functional and technical documentation.
- Exceptional ETL Design/Development knowledge
- Strong experience in analyzing complex data, and entity relationships in Oracle tables to develop processes, and oracle components to identify, document and fix data discrepancies
- Strong scripting skills to perform data/file management (e.g. PERL, Python, Shell, etc.)
- Good understanding of Database Design and Data Modeling concepts
- Extensive experience in Data Migrations, Data Quality and Data Maintenance
- Knowledge of BI/Data Warehouse concepts, including star schema, aggregation processes
- Good knowledge of Cursors, collections and Advanced PL/SQL concepts
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION / KNOWLEDGE
- 3-5 years experience with Complex SQL queries and generating reports using PL/SQL against Oracle Database
- Understand and interpret customer requirement and develop solutions to meet requirements
- Able to function independently with minimal oversight and direction
- Must be able to effectively articulate complex, technical concepts to on-site clients, non-technical management and co-contractors
- Must be an effective team player
Requisition ID 1642581