You are a thinker, a logical mind ready to tackle the day-to-day challenges all modern web developers face. You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with technologists, designers, user interaction designers and strategists. You strive only for raising the level of yourself and those around you on a daily basis.
- Scope and define projects, outlining the necessary deliverables, their timing, and cost.
- Ensure all project objectives and strategic approaches are defined and documented.
- Manage client expectations across all projects after scope of work has been agreed to.
- Maintain proper lines of communication across entire project team.
- Distribute project status reports to client and executive Team members to bring about transparency.
- Ensure that each project budget is planned, spent, and tracked appropriately and effectively throughout the Sprint plans.
- Work with Technical and QA resources to schedule production releases and ensure that appropriate business requirements are satisfactorily tested before deployment.
- Manage and mentor one or more junior members of the team as needed.
What we'd like to see
- Working Knowledge of Project Management Tools including but not limited to: Agile trackers, Gantt Chart, MS Office Suite
- 3+ years’ experience managing development projects (at least 1 in e-commerce)
- Experience with Web Platforms and Frameworks including (Magento, WordPress, or Drupal).
- Basic working web development knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, and JSON.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, building and managing Sprint plans, scope of work, assessing resources, budgeting, risk management, scheduling and estimating.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects.
- PMP is preferred, but experience with several agile projects will be accepted.