Relevant Experience: 10+ years in a consulting function
Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum 3 Salesforce Exact Target (Email Studio) implementations
Strong experience in either the Sales, Service or Marketing Cloud platforms
Demonstrated ability to design and implement technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. functional lead, work-stream lead, etc)
Ability to lead onshore and off-shore teams in the development of business solutions
Roles & Responsibilities
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant is a person who has experience implementing the Marketing Cloud Email application in a customer-facing role. The consultant must have proven experience with the administration and configuration of the Marketing Cloud Email application, as demonstrated through successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Email Specialist exam. This credential is an indicator towards the consultant who has mastered the implementation of the Marketing Cloud Email application by demonstrating implementation design best practices, executing deployment of campaigns, and finalizing custom solutions for customers. The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant must meet customer business requirements that are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant candidate desired experience, skills, knowledge, and ability are to:
· Build personalized dynamic emails (AMPscript).
· Incorporate different tools such as segmentation, automation, tracking, and analytics to make data-driven decisions to optimize email campaigns.
· Troubleshoot and solve basic platform issues.
· Write basic SQL, including join statements.
· Configure Contact Builder.
· Build and activate an entry-level (simple) Journey Builder Interaction.
· Configure account setup and administration (BUs, roles and permissions, profiles, RMM, Users, subscriber filters, FTP).
· Configure data (lists, data extensions, Contact Builder).
· Manage unsubscribes.
· Define and execute email data interactions (import, data extracts, file transfers)
· Configure an automation via Automation Studio.
· Configure a Triggered Send Definition.
· Understand Web Service offerings.
· Understand Marketing Cloud Connect.
· Invest time in studying the resources listed in this Study Guide and the additional required study
· materials provided by Salesforce.
· A candidate for this exam is not expected to know Social Studio, Audience Builder, Predictive Intelligence, Mobile, or Cloud Pages.
· Active Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification.
Certified Salesforce Email Specialist.