Analyze and translate workflow and documentation requirements for clinical and/or business processes into efficient and effective application systems solutions through collaboration with members of interprofessional care teams, operational leaders, technical team members, and other relevant stakeholders. Plan, design, develop, validate, test, implement, evaluate, maintain, and provide on-going trouble-shooting and support of comprehensive information system components to meet needs and business requirements. Perform quality assurance and integrated testing of current and newly released vendor functionality to ensure system reliability. Coordinate projects across applications and develops application specific enhancements and reports in alignment with organizational priorities. Provide 24/7 support for applications within accountability.
- Minimum of four years experience in designated area of application supported, to include direct experience with applications/systems and end-user support required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent combination of education/experience combined (one year of education equals one year of experience) required.
- Proficient knowledge and ability to employ systems analysis and quality assurance concepts, techniques, industry best practices, tools and standard required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and rapport-building skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications required, specifically Outlook, Excel, and Power Point required.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking required.
- Ability to translate an understanding of computer system capabilities to address user process requirements required.
- Analytical skills necessary to apply expertise to problems and/or increase operational efficiency with systems required.
- Ability to analyze the functionality of systems and their fit within specifications required.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska or current compact state license or appropriate allied health license or registration in the state of Nebraska only as required in accordance with appropriate health-related degree required.