Cyber and Electronic Attack Targeting SME
Successful applicant will perform as a Non-Kinetic Integration Targeting SME defining, refining and assisting in implementing a POAM (AF Targeting Flight Plan) to meet Air Force needs for non-kinetic integration requirements in support of multi-domain operations. Successful applicant will ensure identified capability gaps are operationally relevant to users across all sub-disciplines of targeting. Successful applicant will propose, record, and implement new requirements, processes, procedures and activities as directed to support related non-kinetic integration responsibilities for the impacted Air Force and Joint community.
- 12-15years non-kinetic effects (Cyberspace and Electronic Attack operations) intelligence analysis and targeting knowledge
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) experiencerequired, additional intelligence discipline (e.g. GEOINT, MASINT, etc.) experience/training desired.
- Familiarity with DOD Modeling and Simulation tools applicable to the joint targeting and joint operations planning processes.
- Experience or knowledge of researching, eliciting, defining and refining targeting model, visualization and database requirements for targeting support automation systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- TS with SCI eligibility or active SCI clearance preferred
- Experience in the use of network simulation software such as the Riverbed Steel Central suite of tools or equivalent.
- Programmatic experience with offensive cyber operations capability development efforts
- Operational experience integrating cyber planning, execution monitoring and assessment considerations with joint targeting cycle operations
- Knowledge and experience with kinetic targeting capabilities (e.g. Joint Targeting Toolbox), methodologies (e.g. joint targeting cycle) and aids (e.g. Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manuals)
- Software developer skills (particularly application programming interface efforts)
- Certified Ethical Hacker qualification