This position has the overall responsibility to increase the number of members and non-members from outside of the US. This position will require intensive collaboration with theInternational Territory Managers,International Product Merchants/Buyers, Credit Services and varied personnel throughout the organization to help drive store growth. The incubment can reside in Miami, Chicago or anyothercity in the U.S. and work remotely.
- Manage the investor and prospect process by financially qualifying investors and prospects for viable commercial relationships.
- Facilitate the process of identifying open new markets, regions and potential new International members. Conduct research and profile major markets within assigned region.
- Participate and represent True Value International in all relevant Industry related events.
- Manage the Conversion prospecting efforts. Work closely with International Territory Managers in the solicitation of current True Value members, and members from competing co-ops to open new stores, or acquire stores from competition. Responsible for generating revenue and contribution margin.
Minimum Type and Years of Related ExperienceRequired:
- Must be Bilingual - Spanish/English
- Five to seven years of related experiencerequired
- Possesses proficient understanding of Epicor System
- Sales, Retail, Wholesale, Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Quality Assurance, Finance and Legal & Regulatory experiencerequired Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience