Requisition Number 2017-6560
Provide Systems Engineering support to the Space Superiority Systems Division (SYG), which is within the Battle Management Directorate (AFLCMC/HB) located at Peterson AFB, CO.
Technical support is needed to facilitate the following types of activities: site bed-down, spectrum management, logistics support, software development, sensor relocation, technology maturation and long-haul communications.
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of related work experience.
- Previous experience ina Dept. of Deffense setting is desired.
- Must be proficient with MS Office products.
- Must have an active US security clearance.
- Conduct reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems engineering programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to assure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications.
- Perform program reviews to evaluate alternative proposed plans, systems engineering programs, design and test results to assure that subsystem and system performance is achieved in accordance with program specifications.
- Prepare technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics.
- Prepares management reports and conducts technical presentations for planning, implementation and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles.
- Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems.
- Provide system/program engineering, technical support and technical training to support programs/initiatives, including but not limited to: acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight.
- Provide engineering support services and inputs to program and project risk management activities in compliance with AF SEAM processes.