Senior IAM Application Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Identity and Access Management IT Application Engineer Senior/Lead - RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
• Uses in-depth knowledge and experience to facilitate the configuration and modification of complex software systems.
• Creates detailed design specifications, reviews peer's design configuration and code and leads less experienced team members.
• Documents, designs, codes, debugs, and maintains Identity and Access Management software systems and connected applications.
Partner with multiple stakeholders to create development estimates, delivery plans for projects based on predefined capabilities.
• Lead applications onboarding with Identity Governance & Lifecycle tool
• Lead efforts to develop standard practices, components, guidelines
• Participate in resolving urgent and high priority production incidents.
• Participate in root cause failure analysis and drive resolution.
• Participate in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle system administration and maintenance efforts
• Work on special projects as assigned.
Create Application Connectivity
• Integrate the following technologies with Identity and Access Management Tool:
o Active Directory Services and LDAP Protocol
o RACF (Resource Access Control Facility)
o Oracle Databases
o RESTful Web Services
o SOAP Web Services
o Flat Files based system
Create, Configure and Modify Software Components
• Configure and customize AFX Fulfillment Connectors and Identity and Account Data Collectors for Applications and Directories
• Configure User Access Reviews based on predefined business rules and entitlements
• Configure Birthright and Business Roles with entitlements
• Create custom Workflows based on logical conditions and SQL code and functions
• Build and modify Identity Lifecycle Management rules for managing provisioning, de-provisioning, rehiring and Identity change
• Single Sign On (SSO) and Federation (SAML 2.0)
Code and Command Line
• Install, configure, back up and troubleshoot servers using UNIX Command line
• Write custom code and functions using SQL
• Configure and modify collectors and connector and using VBScript filters and PowerShell commands / scripts to provision, de-provision and other custom tasks
• Support senior team members and architects to set direction for enterprise wide identity management infrastructure and technology
• Helps set and adheres to team direction to mature the technology associated with the team. Key aspects include "tech debt" removal when possible.
• Identify and implement process enhancement opportunities associated with supporting the application area.
• Recommend actions to increase company and vendor partner knowledge on team.
• Serve as Mentor and Subject Matter Expert for less experienced members of the team
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar discipline or equivalent work experience
• 4-8 years relevant experience or Master's degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
• RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle (Aveksa, IMG, RSA Via L & G)
• Solid command of Role Base Access Control, Identity Lifecycle Management and User Access Governance
• Systematically define analyze and solve problem using solutions which are innovative, thorough, practical and consistent with organizational objectives
• Lead and distribute precise verbal and written communication communications at all organizational levels relating to problems, issues, solutions and concepts
• Strong customer service focus
• Familiar with working in a vendor partner model
• Prioritize work load and meet project deadlines with flexible schedule
• Adapt to situations and willing to lean new tools and applications and make Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- 1 - 2 years ESI experience preferred