This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced product manager to help shape the roadmap of specific products within our product line. With rapid and regular release cycles, you will get the satisfaction of seeing the products you manage get to market and impact the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for both articulating the overall vision for the product team workflows and working hands-on across their own scrum team(s) to bring key aspects of that vision to life.
What you will get to do:
- Define market problems, develop user personas, document workflows, and build clear and concise business requirements for major functional groups within accounting and middle office functions
- Interview potential users and existing users in order to stay current with the needs of a dynamic market
- Be an advocate for product ideas and new market offerings
- Be part of an agile development process with responsibilities including developing epics that align with release initiatives, release and sprint goals that align with the epics, stories to develop functionality that achieve the goals, and acceptance criteria that demonstrate the functionality
- Work as part of the product management group responsible for bringing creative solutions to optimize the investment lifecycle across various user profiles and asset manager segments
- Interact with a number of product owners to execute against shared release goals
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in an Agile environment.
- Proven success launching new products as a Product Manager.
- Ability to identify and document requirements by developing an understanding of market problems via direct client interaction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive self-starter with the capacity to thrive in a challenging environment
- Demonstrated track record of meeting project deadlines/deliverables with successful outcomes
- Exhibits and exercises the ability to manage multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus points if you have any of the following:
- Knowledge of a broad range of financial asset classes and asset management practices in the front, middle, or back office functions
- Knowledge of general ledgerreporting and reconciliation workflows
- General understanding of the motivations and business problems asset managers face in terms of accounting and middle office workflows
- Previous experience performing business analysis for buy-side portfolio management or investment technology firm