Working for Holiday Retirement
There’s something very satisfying about working for a company that cares for seniors. Where everything you do, in whatever capacity, is contributing to someone else’s happiness.
Our seniors aren’t the only ones benefiting from your employment here – you will, too. If you have a passion for helping others, we’d love to talk to you.
We have a rewarding opportunity for Internet Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will plan, execute, analyze and optimize paid search and other search engine marketing (SEM) strategies, ensuring that all deliverables are executed on time and at the highest standard of quality. You’ll also work on other digital opportunities including email marketing, social media and review sites.
Internet Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for executing day-to-day digital marketing operations with an emphasis on paid search, display and paid social advertising.
- Devise and deliver specific, actionable plans for improving search engine marketing performance. Prioritize initiatives and manage all aspects of projects with direct accountability for the growth of KPIs.
- Make recommendations based on research, keyword and competitive analysis
- Create and test ad copy, ad creative and landing pages.
- Optimize and refine an email marketing program to nurture leads including regularly scheduled emails, trigger emails from the web site and email drip campaigns from the CRM.
- Manage tactics to generate increase quality reviews of Holiday Retirement across social media, respond to negative reviews and work with communities to positive our story to third party web sites including Facebook.
- Execute rapid deployment of online campaigns based on the needs of the marketing team.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of online marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Find ways to use paid search conversion success for organic conversions.
- Support Holiday’s objective of understanding customer motivations and satisfaction by providing website analytic support.
- Assist in data collection and reporting against monthly KPIs. Responsible for the ongoing reporting of performance against initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Managers, Marketing Coordinators, Graphic Designers, Copywriters and other team members to ensure a timely, accurate and professional finished product.
- Interact and communicate with all employees, residents, internal and external customers and vendors in a professional and respectful manner.
- Work on special projects as assigned while balancing day-to-day workload.
- Must demonstrate high standards of ethics and personal accountability
- Ability to keep all business and operations information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consumer marketing, preferably in the real estate or hospitality industries.
- Confident and effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Minimum 2 years managing vendors.
- Advanced MS Excel fluency required.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and in leveraging site analytics programs for insights (Google Analytics).
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive under tight constraints, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet project deadlines while delivering a quality product and excellent service.
- Proficiency in computer use and relevant software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite.
Req ID: 60361