Start date will be moved up as needed in order for selected candidate to start ASAP once on-boarding is completed/clear and final clearance is obtained. Be sure your candidates are available to start right away once on-boarding is complete
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis, process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell.
You will partner with the Integrated program team to develop program plans, create cost and schedule baselines for large complex programs across multiple sites. You will recommend improvement actions for process and tool implementation and will interact with global program management Team, Business leaders and customers. You will coach and mentor Project Analysts with less experience to improve their skills and capabilities.
Develop your program analyzing skills partnering with Honeywell program management team to deliver innovative products and services to Honeywell customers worldwide.
Enable leaders to make informed and strategic decisions through the use of data and reports
Lead program baseline and execution to measure the success of Honeywell's business model.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Science or Engineering, Finance or Accounting or related field from an accredited university
• Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization.
• Ability to work in a large, remote and diverse team in a matrix work environment.
• User experience of SAP system.
• Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
• Experience with financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management.
• Experience in usage of Earned Value Metrics, Estimate at completion growth and Milestone Fidelity.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.