If you are a strong Sales Account Manager who has a solid background in building relationships and a true passion for selling and acquiring new accounts to provide the best solution for our customers…We would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for attaining 100% or more of set sales quota each half and executing against corporate/segment initiatives. (including initiatives intended to solidify relationships with Dell and achieve the organization’s strategic goals)
- Sell Dell products and services to OEMs by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer calls (30-40/week), determining needs, selling Dell’s value, overcoming objections, and providing solutions.
- Focus on managing relationships with retention accounts while developing new relationships with acquisition customers.
- Provide technical and administrative information and price quotes.
- Provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients; keeping up-to-date on knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company while forecastingreports as requested.
- Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management, executive leadership and end-users.
- 8+years ofsalesexperience
- OR 4+ years of salesexperience AND an undergraduatedegree
- Able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills (professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers)
- Effectively uses software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written, presentation and organizational skills
- Able to manage time and prioritize effectively ; demonstrates an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
- Ability to project a positive sales attitude.
About Dell Inc.:
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
· Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
· Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
· A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
· Exciting internal career opportunities
· A commitment to diversity and inclusion
· Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
· An individual professional development plan
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Inside Sales
Job ID: R22120