Manages and directs the activities of multiple functional areas of mechanical production.
1. Manages, directly and through subordinate supervisors, the activities of workers engaged in multiple functional areas of electronic/mechanical production, including electronics assembly, electronic/mechanical fabrication and repair, sheet metal fabrication, welding, and/or general labor.
2. Makes decisions on personnel actions such as recruiting, hiring, performance review, and termination.
3. Manages task activities to meet client and company work objectives.
4. Assures quality of task products and services, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
5. Reviews work orders, product specifications, technical instructions and facility requirements.
6. Assigns tasks to subordinate staff and evaluates performance.
7. Serves as a liaison with clients.
8. Maintains all necessary documentation related to assigned tasks and projects.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related experience in mechanical production, including supervisory experience.
Job ID 2017-31076