Account Executive Philadelphia-JR-0000027834
Tegile is seeking an experienced sales professional in Philadelphia, PA metro area. We are looking for candidates with a proven ability to prospect, close accounts, exceed assigned quota, and build new relationships with potential customers. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop relationships with Channel Partners that drive revenue as well as relationships with customers from end users to the line of business to the CxO. Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis. Ability to drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners is essential.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts; reaching decision-makers and closing business.
- Generate revenue and work closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Tegile solution.
- Building a Business Case and Establish Value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Tegile solution to meet the customers’ business objectives and justify the sale.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business in Storage
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Startup experience is a plus, a mix of large company and startup experience is also ok.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Knowledge of Virtual Server environments and RDBMS/
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 8 years Enterprise selling experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.