The Strategic Account Program Manager will partner with select Tier1 and/or Tier2 customers to ensure long-term success in those critical business levels for Radware. The role is to manage a group of assigned CSP (Cloud Service Provider) partners, assisting them in driving adoption of Radware technology while nurturing and creating ripe sell through conditions. The Strategic Account Program Manager will be responsible for client overall experience including but limited to technology adoption, implementation, quarterly business reviews, client lifecycle
The Strategic Account Program Manager will report to the Director of Cloud Service Providers and be matrixed into other relevant areas of the business as determined by Radware.
Strategic Account Program Manager’s responsibilities include handling day-to-day activities that help move the partner towards fulfilling their obligation to deliver Radware based technology services to their customers. Additionally, they will develop strategic relationships with CSP partners ensuring a strong understanding of Radware capabilities. The Strategic Account Program Manager will also be responsible to organize and lead quarterly business reviews (QBR) with each of their assigned accounts. They will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and endeavor to improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate drives a positive customer experience and strong relationship in order to retain and expand the Radware support footprint within each account. They clearly understand the support expectations and deliverables within each account and is responsible for ensuring people, processes and systems are executing within the expected manner. The Strategic Account Program Manager is the account point of contact for internal and external issues or escalations with an account.
The successful Strategic Account Program Manager will collaborate with the sales team to enable achievement of sales quotas and grow our business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, organize and implement a concise Go-To-Market (GTM) plan with each CSP partner
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account GTM metrics (Implementation/Marketing/Training/Sales Pipeline)
- Prepare reports on account status and organize quarterly business reviews with customer
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Assist where needed to facilitate feedback loops to Radware product and senior management
- Serve as a point of contact for customer account questions, issues and escalations while owning the issues/escalations by understanding root cause and leading teams to a documented resolution
- Work with all areas that support and touch the customer to ensure effectiveness, efficiency while building credibility and assuring a seat at the customer planning table as well as reducing post-sales support provided by the Sales Manager
- Program / Project management experience is required with the proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is preferred
- At least 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following disciplines working with customers - CSM, Account/Relationship Management, Project Management, Product Management or Sales.
- Service provider experience is required
- Strong customer facing services experience (consulting, PM, AM) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels
- Technical securityexperience with networking is preferred
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office and MS Project
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to accomplish results working through others
- Hands on, individual contributor and collaborative team player
- Self-directed, organized, with an eye toward high quality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- BA/BS degreerequired
• Negotiation: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations. Understands customer’s business and presents solutions to business risks and opportunities ensuring the customer sees the link to Radware’s value proposition. Positively influences client behavior throughout the decision process. Can win concessions without damaging relationships; Can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; Gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; Is comfortable discussing money and ROI, drives customer to action. Constructive tension with customer
• Self-Reliant: Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish. Strong personality. Navy Seal attitude, takes decisive action, fears nothing. Disciplined.
• Functional/Technical Skills Picks up on technical things quickly; Can learn new skills and knowledge; Is good at learning new industry, company product and services and technical knowledge. Basic networking background. Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing protocols. Previous background in selling routers, switches, IP test equipment, network analysis and monitoring tools is preferred.