At Carilion Clinic, we help communities stay healthy and our region grow stronger through compassionate care, medicaleducation and research, and neighborhood outreach. As part of our team you can expect professional stability, strong technological resources, and the advancement potential of a regional leader. Based in Roanoke, Virginia, we are an award-winning, community-basednetwork of hospitals, primary and specialty physician practices, and affiliations with prestigious academic medical institutions. Explore how joining a regional leader can enhance your ability to learn, grow, and succeed.
As a member of the Workforce Intelligence team, the Senior Human Resource Analyst will be part of a team responsible for building the skills, competencies and processes necessary within HR to deliver workforce analytics. This includes standardizing how workforce data is used to drive decisions and linking workforce data to business results to ensure Carilion is a great place to work. This position is responsible for providing HR metrics, analysis, and visualizations to all levels of the organization.
- Gathering and analyzing data using statistical methods and applications to report on key metrics, trends and takeaways across all areas of human resources and talent management.
- Consulting with clients to identify business questions, gather data, run analyses, and interpret results to provide clients with information and insights to make workforce decisions.
- Developing and optimizing strategic HRreports (HR Scorecard, HR dashboards, issue-focused reports) that are aligned with business requirements.
- Providing training to internal stakeholders on analytical techniques and data interpretation.
- Designing and implementing self-service reporting tools and data management.
- Developing forward-looking projections and predictive analytics to support HR and business strategies.
- Providing reports and analyses in response to ad hoc requests and communicating findings to appropriate stakeholders.
- Partnering with HRIS and IT to build data sets to support workforce analytics needs while ensuring data integrity and standardization.
- Building, deploying and analyzing employee surveys.
- Serving as an active participant on cross-functional project teams.
- Data literacy skills (understanding data sources, formats, statistical concepts, visualization techniques, etc.)
- Expertise and experience building reports and performing advanced analyses using multiple data sources
- Experience in survey design and analysis
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using statistical software (R, SPSS, etc.)
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- HR domain expertise is preferred but not required
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools preferred (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong team player yet able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and intellectual curiosity
Education: Bachelor's degree in quantitative field (Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, etc.) required. Master's degreepreferred.
Experience: Five (5) years of directly- related experience in a specialized area required.
Licensure, certification, and/or registration: PHR, SPHR or other approved HR certification required within 1 year of hire.
Below are our core values that we strive to embody and expect of all our team members:
CommUNITY: Working in unison to serve our community, our Carilion family and our loved ones.
Courage: Doing what’s right for our patients without question.
Commitment: Unwavering in our quest for exceptional quality and service.
Compassion: Putting heart into everything we do.
Curiosity: Fostering creativity and innovation in our pursuit of excellence.
Requisition Number: 6801
Employment Status: Full time