Less than 5 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
* Maintain and/or improve community occupancy level and revenue production in accordance with business and marketing plans
* Manage sales process by understanding prospective residents' needs and educating them about the community's services and programs
* Coordinate and complete all activities needed for sales, including visiting prospects' homes, conducting initial assessments or sales presentations, and ensuring all required forms are completed prior to move-in
* Increase community awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups and local community involvement
We're passionate about serving seniorsâ¦are you? Now's your chance to build your sales career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
* Three years sales experience with a proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
* Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office and database systems
* Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and in writing
Job #: SMSEpineNC44217