Our SAP footprint is on the move! We’ve recently moved ECC and BW to HANA, implemented Cloud for Sales and Service, implemented SuccessFactors – Talent Management, and implemented FSCM Credit Management. The future is exciting as we implement PP, expand Cloud for Customer, investigate S/4 and bring more processes into SAP.
This position may work at our Corporate Headquarters in Neenah, WI or may work remotely from with in the US with on-site visits to the Corporate Headquarters in Wisconsin as needed.
- Partners with business areas to create requirements to resolve business application needs and problems.
- Performs analysis and design based on business requirements.
- Produces technical design requirements and documentation and accurate development estimates.
- Performs configuration of systems as defined by business requirements and technical specifications.
- Performs master data preparation, cleansing, migration and support.
- Performs code development for the SAP systems.
- Promotes strong quality practices by performing unit testing and providing appropriate level of support for user acceptance testing.
- Serves as a resource to the Business Analyst and Project Lead for providing technical leadership on projects.
- Leads design and development initiatives including team coordination and project management tasks.
- Identifies and recommends alternatives for changing business needs, opportunities and process improvements.
- Communicates with outside resources and vendors on new initiatives and technologies.
- Shares knowledge of critical business processes and systems as well as knowledge of newer technologies with others.
- Works with other areas of IT to resolve operating system, network, integration and data issues.
- Trains and mentors other team members on SAP development and/or configuration techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or a technology related field.
- 3+ years experience in design, development, configuration, implementation and support of application systems, including experience specifically in SAP FI/CO.
- Demonstrated experience in SAP programming languages and development tools.
- Printing/Publishing industry experience a plus.
- Ability to design, develop, configure, and implement in the SAP FI/CO module.
- Variant Configuration and/or VC PowerPack experience a plus.
- Experience with full cycle implementations of SAP modules that integrate with FI/CO.
- Strong knowledge of Cost Accounting and General Ledger functionality in SAP.
- Ability to design and develop applications which integrate with other systems, platforms, and external services.
- Technical knowledge of critical business processes and systems.
- Knowledge and experience in object oriented architecture a plus.
- Creative and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to lead development projects utilizing project management methodologies.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical us