The Sr. Enterprise Applications Developer will be part of a team that develops features and enhancements that are the key to optimizing Control4's operational efficiency and visibility into the global business. The primary application for development is SAP Business One, however, the developer will enable seamless integration between the ERP system and other business systems such as travel and expense management, shipping and inventory management, and the regional and global ecommerce systems. This role will require close collaboration with the enterprise data architecture, analytics, and reporting team. As Control4 continues to grow and scale, this person will play a crucial role in the successful integrations with acquired or partnering businesses and applications. Control4 is looking for someone with both bright ideas to help form decisions regarding design and improvements Control4's systems, and an innate ability to execute and implement, turning ideas into reality.
We believe that life's better when everything works together. The same can be said about the collaborative work that we do. Join us in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart home experiences to people around the world.
You're smart. We live smart. Is it a match made in tech heaven?
ITEMIZED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Develop or integrate new ERP features and functionality that will optimize business processes, application integration, and improve the capabilities of the ERP system.
- Create features that will scale across ERP instances throughout the globe and scale with the business as it grows organically or through acquisition.
- Research features and functionality in an acquired company's ERP system and map or architect new processes in the Control4 ERP feature set to help ensure a smooth integration.
- Integrate with APIs from external systems using SDKs.
- Develop and support custom web-based applications used internally for shipping and inventory management, purchasing, and other business applications.
- Cross-train with developers of other critical applications such as Salesforce, Tableau, and SQL Server.
- Other duties as assigned.
NEEDED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Computer Science or equivelant experience.
- 7+ years of development in SAP Business One preferred, experience with Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, or other ERP systems will be considered.
- Experience with ERP integrations and ERP migrations.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, SQL Server Integration Services.
- Familiarity with supporting and developing EDI integrations.