Asynchrony Labs, a subsidiary of World Wide Technology, Inc. has opportunities for Senior Java Developers
Candidates will be responsible for the analysis of business, engineering, and scientific problems, and the documentation and development of well-defined methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical systems solutions. Should have experience with hands-on Java development.
This includes detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting flaws based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience using Java.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with web enabled application development and client and/or server development using Java.
- Proven development experience using SQL.
- Experience with the automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis tools, HTML and web scriptinglanguages.
- Experience under formal software development processes.
- Experience with multiple platform environments, including UNIX/Linux and Windows Server (any version)
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Proven ability to produce quality documents using a variety of media, text and tools with a minimum of errors.
- Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical requirements.
- Eligible to receive a Security Clearance (strongly desired).
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecturetechnologies and/or implementations.
- Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication.
- A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals.