John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for a Project Manager Engineer III in the HPI/CPI market for packaged reciprocating compressor equipment!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Executing the design, procurement, manufacture, start up, and documentation of skidded electrical and mechanical systems for gas compressor equipment.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or chemical engineering
- 8+ years of project management experience in packaged rotating equipment or equivalent education and experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 10+ years of project management experience in packaged compressor systems
- Knowledge of rotating equipment, controls and instrumentation, vessels, typical refinery type specifications
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness