At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Manager – HR Employee Data Management
At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal –serve our customers better.
We are currently seeking a Manager – HR Employee Data Management to lead one of our HR operations/HRSS delivery team.
The ideal candidate will have a love of technology and proven track record in successful relationship management, project management and service delivery for Human Capital Management in HRshared services setup. They are a creative problem solver and a proactive agile learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. They are diligent and focused on details, particularly with communication, follow-up and documentation.
Ideal candidate also has:
- Experience in managing team of operational and HR administrators
- Experience with case management tools
- Experience with Oracle Cloud HCM or similar HR cloud technology
- Strong working knowledge of quality control and auditing standards
- A desire to continually learn
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with business partners and internal team members
- University degree or college degree with a focus on HR or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient
- Certified HR Professional designation (CHRP/CRHA) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR Admin/Workforce Admin experience in high volume environment with a minimum of 3 years management experience
- Minimum of 3 years leading projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required, with the ability to identify root cause of issues, and ability to collaborate and solve problems permanently and efficiently.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and HCM could base systems.
- Experience with Cloud based HCM (like Oracle HCM), Kronos and/or SuccessFactors preferred.
- Exhibit a strong service orientation and customer focus.
HR Admin / Workforce Admin
- Oversee merit and promotion processes with correlation to performance management programs.
- Lead the administration of HRIS system, ensure payroll and employee data is accurate and updated in a timely manner. Review system functionality on a regular basis to ensure efficiency of processes.
- Design and lead processing of all employee data transactions including onboarding, status changes, and off-boarding. Coordinate employee leaves of absence in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Maintain monthly HR dashboard including key HR metrics as decided. Analyze core data, develop insight and recommendations. Manage timeliness and quality of recurring and ad hoc reports
- Oversee the annual HR calendar and ensure all compliance-related reporting is accurate and timely.
- Manage the HR services, procedures and processes that are considered value added, measurable, directly tied to business objectives and aimed at increasing success and satisfaction.
- Oversee approval workflows related to status changes and Manager and Employee self-service systems.
- Oversee program to optimize operations across the HR Team, and the business to ensure excellence in execution.
- Evaluate, implement and enforce the use of audit tools to help maintain operational data integrity and prevent errors.
- Partner with HR managers in cultivating an environment focused on continuous process improvements to create efficiencies and enhance teammate experience.
- Oversee the management of the HRRisk Management program ensuring that audit controls are maintained according to legislative, Risk Management and Internal Audit programs.
Manage and Coach
- Manage and coach a team of 6-8HR administrators who are looking for growth opportunities, engagement in projects and initiatives as well as stretch assignments.
- Actively work to promote and recognize performance while addressing concerns proactively.
- Monitor quality of work to ensure direct reports adhere to organizational policies and procedures and government regulations.
Requisition ID: 110270