Applicant must have experience as a Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering capital projects. The candidate must have experience in the food industry, managing small capital projects up to $10M in cost.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- project/program planning
- stakeholder management
- leadership of an engineering team
Candidate should have some familiarity with processing equipment, materials handling, and common utility systems.
The candidate must also be familiar with sanitary design for processes and GMP facilities, common environmental systems, and field support for all phases of project execution (scoping to commissioning).
- Familiarity with food processing / packaging equipment and materials handling is ideal. Similar experience considered
- Familiarity with sanitary design for processes and GMP facilities is desired. Relevant training is available
- Familiarity with typical environmental systems, utility systems and field support for all phases of project execution desired
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work well in groups and across multiple offices, including off-shore location.